Monday, September 27, 2004

I Now Know What A Browscap File Is

Do you? Web servers use them to identify the capabilities of browsers and the like. Just like termcap and printcap files then. The print cap file can be found at (Windows) WINNT\system32\inetsrv\browscap.ini.

NASA's World Wind program is big and uses a lot of bandwidth. It will let you see what your house looks like from space. It is a very impressive program. I got a lovely view of Navy Pier in Chicago IL with tour boats tied up along side. I was also very disappointed because I don't live in the USA and outside the USA the resolution drops to 1 pixel per kilometer. Maybe they plan to change that someday as the names of the villages in my area where there. I can't complain thought as NASA is a USA public funded organisation and I don't pay for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home